Sunday, September 2, 2012

Objective

Objective
The object of this game is to take real dollars out of your pocket.  Wars chew up resources and those cost money. Patient and/or money is needed to play.  Some items take 2 or more days to build or upgrade unless you want to buy gold to speed up the process. This is somewhat a strategy game.  I play it without spending any real dollars.  The downfall is I’ll never get some of the cool and enticing items and my game place will be at a much slower pace, because I won’t spend real money to get them.   
If you want to build up defense, attack power fast, plan on spending real dollars to buy cash and gold.  You use that cash and gold to become a super powerful player in no time.  You can even buy allies if you want.
You start off at level one.  You are given goals to complete.  As you achieve those goals, you are rewarded in skill points, money and eventually move up to the next level.

My Code is 436 919 423.  If you think this information was useful, please add me to your alliance.
Happy Hunting!
Meat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment